Miss Hailey Bug of
launched a formal complaint against the owners of “The Kitchen” after an incident at dinner this evening. Shortly after consuming her dinner, Miss Bug experienced sharp abdominal pains and vomited. She believes the food was contaminated. Ottawa
When contacted, an employee of “The Kitchen” who asked not to be named stated “There was nothing wrong with the food. Miss Bug’s dinner companion ate the same food and did not experience any problems. I would suspect the problem occurred because Miss Bug did not chew the food and then ran around like a crazy dog. That or she got caught engaging in anorexic behaviour and is trying to blame us.”
Miss Bug’s dinner companion was not available for comment.
The investigation continues.