Monday, December 4, 2023

Mischief Monday - I Disagree - by Lee

 Dear pals,

Lady says I am the mischief Queen because on the weekend, when my people were under the weather and not giving me the big walks I deserve, I took myself on walks. I may have also done this on Friday, a day, I did get a walk.


Friday when it happened, I came back to the door when the Man went into the bush to find me. Saturday, I eventually came out from under Callie's deck, and Lady was able to catch me by her garage as I pooped. Sunday, I did come back, in a very indirect way when Man called me. 



I don't think this was the worst mischief of the week. I think Phod having an accident in the night was worse (we can ignore my spite pooping in the bathroom). I also think Lady and Man being a little sick was worse, especially because Lady had no voice, so she couldn't call me. I shouldn't complain about the sick, it saved me the hat tax for a few days, but it is coming I fear.

your pal Hailey Bug, who can't help that she wants to run free


10 comments:

  1. wow prifessor lee , that was nearly like houdini to escape 3 times... hugs to your people and to da phod....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't really consider that mischief, you're just being independent, right? Oh, and hey everybody and everyfurry ... get good 'n' better soon, OK? OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    You are just responding to your inner gypsywolfer, are you not Hailey-gal? Something I tote understand. If you had not come home, then mischief might have been called. But you did. So all good! Sending some POTP for the peeps. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could run free like you do, Hailey, but my mom would never allow it to happen. Remember this time of year that Santa is always watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think your new name should be what Yam called you, gypsywolfer! if the name fits use it. hope the pawrentz are feeling better and you can get your walks in... hugs to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hailey, your little bit of extra walking is definitely not the worst mischief committed this week.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby (who knows a thing or two about mischief...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No it is no fun for one of the staff to be sick but two at one time...YIKES
    I certainly hope they are both feeling better. ...ummmmm a mom with no voice could come in handy but remember Santa sees all the mischief.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. In addition to the hat tax we fear you will be put on a leash for the rest of your life if you keep wantering off. We're glad to hear you made your way back home one way or another though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally with you Hailey and don't think there is anything wrong with being independent!
    xoxo,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you could take other dogs with you then you could get a job as a dog walker.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!