Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Trouble on a Tuesday - Robot Invasion - by Lee

 Dear pals,

Years ago Lady tried a robot vacuum and didn't love it. This year, for cyber Monday, she got one for the basement. She thought it was worth trying again. 

Man set it up to run on Saturday and I was not a fan. First, he picked up all my beds and then because it moved around a lot. I barked at it a lot. Then I had enough and just went upstairs and ignored it. 


Phod missed all of this because he was sound asleep upstairs. I did see him check it out when it was parked. 

We will see how well this robot does. Especially with two pups blowing their coats. 

Protecting my people from the robot invasion - Hailey Bug


8 comments:

  1. we chased the robot beast till it played death... till today ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Don't blame you, Lee, I think I might have barked the thing too... hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robots Rule.. you guys watch that thing.. that is your mission if you choose to except it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee
    My daughter has 2 one for first and 2nd floor. She named one Pebbles and one BamBam.
    Peebles was the first and was named that because when she sucked up cat litter it sounded like stones being sucked up. Then with the 2nd one she kept the FlintStone theme with Bam Bam. They kitties aren't bother by them.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sissy has one of those things and she says it does a great job and doesn't bother her 2 cats at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you Hailey...and think the humans need to be protected from all robots!!
    xoxo,
    Sunny & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep an eye on that thing, Lee. It doesn’t look like it can be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so brave to take on that robot, Hailey. We think all the hair we blow would kill one of those. BOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!