Thursday, December 7, 2023

Treating Myself - by the Lady

On my day off a week or so ago, one of the tasks I had was to do all my end of the year photo things, which included making my annual calendar. 

When I went to order it, the site asked if I wanted to add a mug with the pictures to my order. Now I am sure like many of you, I have so many mugs that I really didn't need another. However, I couldn't say no. 2023 has been a challenging year, personally, professionally, really in all the ways. Having those I love the most hold my tea, seemed like a wonderful treat to myself. 



Sometimes Ican buy small bits of happiness and it is often the small things can bring me joy. 

Speaking of joy, the hat tax pictures will start next week! 

10 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    That is a wonderful mug - well done for treating yourself, Lady! And may I add "Chag sameach" to you and yours for Hanukkah, which I know you like to acknowledge as we lead up to Christmas. Huggies frae here tae yon. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we agree the small things are the best things... we wait (im)patiently till next week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, that is such a precious mug. Any drink it contains will taste extra specially good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mug is perfect. watching the antics of your sweep pups while sipping tea is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady you did a wonderful job of selecting the purrfect photos for the mug.
    I bet you smile the entire time you are drinking from it
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect treat to yourself with all those Hailey and Zaphod pictures on your mug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is guarenteed to make the new year much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!