Monday, December 18, 2023

Dear Santa - by Zaphod

Dear Santa,

My name is Zaphod and I am probably about 12 years old. I have lived with my people for more than 11 years and I try so hard to be the best boy. 

I love my people a lot. I love my neighbours. I love my extended family. I love almost everyone. I do a good job at doing most of my business outside. If I do wander away, I am not lost, I am just visiting next door. You see, I am a very good neighbour.  I usually take my pills that make me less itchy well, and only occasionally spit them out. I am getting less sick in the car when I have to go to the vet for my miracle pain shot. I am a very good boy there. I will let Lady brush me way longer than Lee does, but I admit I do get bored sometimes. 

It is hard to know what to want this year Santa. I am an old Man. I can't play fetch they way I did. I can't run like I did. I am living our my golden years as best as I can.

I think this year I would like:

More time - time with my people and my neighbours, time in the bush, time at the lake. This may not be something you can grant me Santa, but I am hoping your magic can help with this.

Lady to turn the closet light on less when I am in there sleeping. 

Meat, lots of meat. I love meat, especially pork and duck and beef.

Most importantly, I would like you to help people and animals in need. The world is hard right now and everyone could use all the help and love you could give.

Thank you Santa.

Love the most handsomest boy, Zaphod (who tolerates a lot from his Lady)





7 comments:

  1. Phod, you are looking like a perfect Gentleman in your top hat.. Beau is about the same as you, beyond playing. the bad news/good news is, so are his parents. we are all old together.. hugs and love sweet boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OMD... Phoddy, darling, this is a most gawjuss letter to Santa and I am certain that he will do everything in his power to make your wishes come true! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phod that is a most beautiful letter and we so hope that all your very reasonable requests are met in full.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby (and Gail).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Santa grants you all of your wishes, Phod, because you deserve them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the BEST BOY Zaphod, and we know Santa will get you everything you want!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an excellent letter to Santa, Zaphod. You look so cute with that hat on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An excellent letter. I am betting you will get everything you wished for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!