Friday, January 30, 2015

Feline Friday - Old Cat with New Tricks

I was working at home on Wednesday. I had left my office door (which I generally keep closed) open over my lunch break.  When I returned to my desk, I found this


a Nin on my windowsill. He had hoped up from the chair, to the desk, to the windowsill. He had pushed much of what was on it on the floor. He stayed for nearly an hour. I think he loved it because it was super warm as the heater is below the window and the warm air rose up between the desk and wall. After an hour, he needed a nap, and off he went to the couch. He can still be amazingly spree for an old Man!

(Looking out the window, you see the underside of the deck. Our house is a bungalow with a walk out basement. My office is in the basement at the back of the house. Since our big deck runs across the back, my big office window looks out under it.)

14 comments:

  1. Nice one Nin, you knew that was the pawfect place to warm your paws, just had to wait fur the opportunity!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great place Nin and while your mom is watching Bill Gates windows on her pc you have your own windows to watch :o)
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL loved the way he shoved anything in the way on the floor. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    Oh Nin - just proving that a cat's a cat, for all that!!! (and what a great setting too....) Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nin looks so comfy up there. How old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often think cats have the best life - to be able to sit in the window, watching the world go by and feeling the sun on the fur

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a grand place to OBSERVE from Nin... THAT was a GOOD MOVE...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nin!
    Wow, what a super place to supervise your peep! You get to watch the work and also watch outside for birdies and mice and such. Nice pix of you today.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were thinking how supple Nin is. Still jumping around like that. Go Nin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go Nin!! Always stay young at heart..that's our motto!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great place for Nin. I bet that warmth made his joints feel even more limber!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nin, it was good of you to keep your lady company while she worked. You are so selfless.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cats are always so surprising!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha! Surprise!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!