1. How long have you been blogging? And, for anyone stopping by for the first time, please give us a quick description of what your blog is about.
I have been blogging for 4 year 4 months. I started this blog so the people who rescued my Hailey could see how she was doing and to cope with her challenges. It is now a place where I share my adventures with my pets.
2. Tell us one thing that you accomplished on your blog during 2014 that made you proud.
Hmmmm, if I made people smile, then I am proud.
3. What lessons have you learned this year – from other blogs, or through your own experience – that could help us all with our own blogs?
I have gotten a lot of ideas about training and sharing training tips from other blogs. I am always the most inspired when other people share true stories about the challenges they face with their fur kids. I think being honest about it is helpful.
4. What have you found to be the most successful way to bring traffic to your blog, other than by writing great content?
Regularly visiting other blogs and participating in blog events.
5. What was your most popular blog post this year? Did it surprise you that it was your most popular?
According to the stats my Wordless Wednesday post called Guard Phod, which was a picture of Phod looking out the window, was the most popular. I am always amazed that anyone other than my mother visits the blog.
6. What was your favorite blog post to write this year?
I never have a favourite post. My favourite ones are pictures I was trying to capture that turn out perfect or when they totally don't and are just so funny!
7. Has your policy on product reviews and/or giveaways changed this year?
No. In general I just share information about products I have come across that I like.
If you do reviews, what do you find works best, and what doesn’t work at all?
If you don’t do reviews, is this something you’d like to do more of? What hurdle is getting in your way?
I am just not organized enough when we try new things.
8. What’s your best piece of advice for other bloggers?
Write what you know and love. Be honest.
9. What goals do you have for your blog in 2015?
I don't have any at this time.
10. If you could ask the pet blogging community for help with one challenge you’re having with your blog, what would it be?
The biggest challenge I have is keeping up with everyone else's blogs. I know the work that goes into them but it is impossible to visit everyone everyday, and I always feel a little bad about it. I would love to know how others do it!