Thursday, August 15, 2024

Perimeter Patrol - by Lee

 Dear pals,

If I am honest, there is one really good thing about getting old. I get a lot more off leash time now. Lady says it is because I can't run and jump as fast. I got in the bush once this summer, and got stuck and didn't like it. I am likely only going to wander next door and the neighbours are happy to have me visit.

One of the things I want to do 1-2 times a day, is what Lady calls my perimeter check. I walk around the edge of the yard, checking things out. Lady usually follows me, just to be sure. She doesn't 100% trust me. I can't imagine why?





your pal, the patrol pup, Hailey Bug


12 comments:

  1. she sure can trust you, its just a paw patrol for ghosts and invisible intruders...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a wonderful Patrol pup. Beau does the am and the Pm patrol, but he follows the fence. we laugh when he gets to the hole that he can look through, he is checking to see if Lucy the pittie is on her back porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, Ryder isn’t capable of running any longer, so if he wandered, I could catch him. But it still makes me nervous to let him be off leash, I just begin imagining all the things that could possibly happen…he would be fine, I’m the one who needs the connection. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this was from us, didn’t mean to post anonymously

      Delete
  4. Lee you are one gorgeous Lady Patroller. You might not jump and run but I bet your sniffer works 3 times as hard. Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    Lady surely knows the place is safer for your perimeter patrol! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Hailey, you are a pawsome patrol pup!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's your job, Hailey, and you're doing one heck of a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perimeter checks are an important job, Hailey. It's nice that Lady lets you go off leash these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!