Friday, August 23, 2024

Nature Friday - The Hill - by Lady

There is a very steep hill about 1 km (.62 miles) from our house that we use to walk up. Now we don't as it is too far and too steep for my old dogs, so this summer I have been using it as a training walk on my solo walks.  The hill itself is about .4km/.25mi. After a few months I finally made it to the top!

Thanks to Rosy and Sunny for hosting this hop!



We are taking a short break from the blog as I go on a solo adventure. We will be back soon!


11 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Congrats on 'peaking'! ... now... I am wondering if this is finally the African trip????? I've forgotten to as about that for a while. Safe travels, wherever. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i would never make it up that hill. good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to the top. We can't wait to hear all about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh an adventure!
    We'll look forward to hearing more when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh Lady that is an impressive achievement. Have a nice solo adventure and
    sending hugs to you, Man and the Pups
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful hill....enjoy your adventure!!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!