Monday, May 11, 2015

Mischief Monday - A conversation

Hailey: "Lady, you are getting an F. First you didn't let me catch up with all my pals over the weekend and now I see it is the end of the day and you are just getting around to posting. F, F, F."

Lady: "Hailey, I am very sorry. I had to work Saturday and then I came down with the flu. It knocked me off my feet yesterday. I hope the worst of it is behind me. Blogville is a loving place, they will understand."

Hailey: " Blogville shouldn't have to understand. Are the above also your excuse for not walking me forever and ever?"

Lady: "The Man took you out Saturday. You are right I didn't walk you yesterday because I didn't feel up to it. I still wasn't 100% this morning but I took you for a very long walk in the pouring rain."

Hailey: "That is another problem, what is with all this rain? Make it stop. I don't like it. Or if you aren't going to make it stop, at least let me roll on your bed to dry off that helps out."

Lady: "No to rolling on the bed. However, I will make you a deal. If you can catch the mouse that is in the house and has eaten the hose to the dishwasher and is smart enough to know how to eat the food off the trap, I will let you roll on my bed next time you are wet. Ok?"

Hailey: "I will see what I can do."

15 comments:

  1. Let's hope she catches that mouse - hope you are felling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, better get that mouse!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    BOL (eekk I snorted...)... best of luck with that one Hailey.... Meanwhile, let Lady get over the lurgy. THEN you can pester her all you like! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummmmm...we gots deal makin going on there...lest see who lives up to their part!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yous making deals!!!! Mes thinks yous should nots do that!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think that was a SQUIRREL in Mouses Furs.... that did those thingys...
    If WE made up excuses like our Peeps do.... Blogville would be a boring place... RIGHT???
    Maybe it is beclaws it is so HOT and HUMID here today.... butt we are thinkin you should just tell HER to Suck it UP and get BIZZY doing stuffs fur YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Tell your lady that I hope she feels better soon. Also, Zoe knows your pain. She doesn't like the rain either! It's going to rain through Wednesday. We are so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mouse mission sounds like a blogville series. The mouse is sure to visit the kitchen. You need set up a glue trap with peanut butter (in the center of the trap) butt only put out the trap at night. Butt make sure u dogs dont go near the peanut butter trap. Mommy set up a trap right in front of the oven once and caught it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm betting on you to catch this mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds a good deal to me. All you've got to do is catch that pesky mouse and all your worries are over, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  11. A challenge, Hailey. We know you're up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes our secretaries are so unreliable. We hope your mom feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hopes yous feeling better Lady and that nasty flu thingy has gone.
    Good lucks wiv the mousey hunting Hailey!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Ojo's Cousin Lee,

    I am writing on behalf of Ojo because she is already on her way to your house to help with the mouse. She is very good at this. Then perhaps you can come climb our mountain with us? There is no rain here!

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!