Monday, July 24, 2023

No Mischief Monday - Return to The Lake - A Photo Essay - By Phod

I can't believe I get to finally go to the lake!

Hurry up Lady - you are missing the fun. 

Lake, how I missed you!

Hailey, enjoying the dock the mean neighbours are trying to force us to remove.

At sunset, I am a glow in gold. 

It is better with my bumper, but this is better than nothing. 

Phody shark - do do do do do do

Come in Lee, it is nice.

This is deep for Lee/

She seemed to like my lake too!

Us together in the lake - a rare site

Hey, there are 2 Phods in the lake!

I am so happy, I don't think it can get better. 

But then it does, my boy D came!

Callie, I will show you the ropes. 

I am so happy to be able to swim again! 

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh Phod, what a wonderful Photo essay. Thank goodness you got to the lake before summer ends.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.
    PS Gail says summer might have already ended here in Scotland. 12C here in Aberdeen this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very very happy to see you in your lake again and with a pal to play with. love the reflection shot and the one at the end with sun shining on your beautiful face

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh there are even two phods in your lake... a mirror pup is with you... have fund and enjoy the summer and your lake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phod this was an award winning essay. My favorite line was, At sunset, I am a glow in gold.
    What is up with the mean neighbors wanting you to remove your dock? I bet they are jealous of it
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    YAAAAAYYY for Phoddy and his lake!!! And I want to be where Gail is... coz where I parked up last night it went down to 5'C!!!!!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for you Phod! We'd love to join you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAHOO!! You look soooooo happy Phoddy, and that makes us happy too!!
    xoxo,
    Sunny & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your triumph return to the lake

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!