Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Trouble on A Tuesday - Do It Right - by Phod

 Dear pals,

Sometimes it is very hard to be a Phod. Sometimes my people don't do what I want them to. I very much like a routine and the older I get, the more change bothers me. Here are some examples. 

Sometimes Lady doesn't pet me when she should and I have to be all sad about it. 


Sometimes my people do weird things like sit on the settee beside each other. Lady is suppose to sit there and Man is suppose to sit in the brown chair.


Sometimes Lady does weird things like work out and something she called a wall chair. When she did that, I needed a lot of love. 


When things are not how I like them I pace and complain and demand love. I am lucky my people generally fall back in line after they break the rules.

Are your peeps good at following your desired routine?

Your pal, just do it right like I like, Phod

8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Deary me, what are they thinking, springing errant behaviours upon you dear Zaphod??? Glad you are able to bring them back into order... hugs and simpawthees... YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a routine. We're in a new house and still working out routines. And den, we get a house guest named Messi (Aunty Ds grand-dog) and all my routines are upside down. Countin down da days for Messi to leave and I can get back to my routine. Wags, Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chester is exactly like that now that he's getting old. (Almost 14!) He has to be on the couch with me and dad next to him on either side, or else he whines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phod you are so kind and handsome when you gently remind them to get back in the routine.
    If I'm being honest I don't like my routine shaken either.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Phod, training humans is so difficult and yet, you make it look so easy!
    Great job!!
    xoxo,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Routine is very very important to us, isn't it, Phod.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are correct to demand your people stay to the allowed routine, Phod. Around here, Walter is the keeper of routines. Millie really doesn't care when things happen just as long as our parents are close by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phod, I Marv am a little that way, but Mom says a before dog, the hairy slobbery sister Bob was very much like you. Bob would "talk" quite loudly if Mom and Dad were not doing things the way that she thought they should be. Cinnamon only gets upset if someone sits on HER sofa. She will jump up beside them and try to wash their face. THAT drives our human brother NUTS! Keep being awesome! Marv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!