Tuesday, March 26, 2024

When Will The Snow Be Gone

Here is our snow check in.

We had dustings many days last week, but they didn't last. Even with the below freezing temperatures, the snow is mostly gone in the front yard. 

However, there are some pockets in the back that must melt. These were taken on Saturday.

Snow on the septic field

Snow in the back

Am I the only one who is sad the snow is going?

Sorry Millie and Walter - you didn't win this year.

Let's look at the forecast (posted as of Sunday):



Will Beau have the right guess, with all the snow gone by the end of the day today? Or will it hang out for Ojo's guess of Easter Sunday or Nobby's guess of Phod's birthday on April 1? Stay tuned

6 comments:

  1. I will tell Beau he has lost this year, it might be really close between Ojo and Nobby. As I type this, I find it interesting just how many names I know of dogs and cats I have never met them or the humans they own.... as I read those names I could see the dogs in my head. I did laugh out loud at you dear Phod with your head buried in the snow you love

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL BOL either Bryan needs to change his bday or I need to change my annual guess
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer! We thought we might have it this year. Good luck to those that are left. You sure look happy playing in the snow, Phod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! I would be sad the snow is going too! Oooh, maybe I'll be right! But I don't think so, it looks like there is still more snow to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still have quite a bit of snow that needs to melt, Phod.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!