Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Recap and Resolutions - by Lee

What can I say. I had my best year ever. Yes, I did pee on the floor out of spite several times, and I didn't always listen, but there was no destruction. In fact, I didn't need daily meds. I needed my Valium like 2 times. What was the difference between last year and this? Well, I am far more mature but mainly my peoples didn't leave me much. So it turns out it was their fault I was destructive.

Anyway for 2021 I plan to continue to be me. I make no promises that I won't just do what I want to. My biggest goal is to catch one of the cats or squirrels I see daily. I also resolve to sleep awkwardly on Lady's legs most nights so she knows how much I love her. I resolve to hypnotize my people daily for treats and demand more belly rubs. 




15 comments:

  1. that is a good plan... and to be you is a good thing... it will pay off, we are sure!!! happy new year to you... a really happy one with smiles and love and without tears and trouble

    ReplyDelete
  2. your plan sounds much like Beau's plan, just continue to be the You that is YOU.that is why we love you....my wish for you is you don't be left alone long enough to revert to what you were. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Seems to me you are being real about your pawssibilities, Lee, and that is all to the good!!! Happy new year from here to there!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL BOL Lee sleep awkwardly on Lady legs I love it. That will keep her 'grounded'
    Hugs Dear friends to our North and may you have a happy NYE and NYD and a most healthy 2021
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so glad to hear 2020 has been a great year for you Hailey. Let us know if your hypnosis trick works so you can teach us how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those resolutions sound doable to me. Good luck catchin' that squirrel, Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love a girl who knows what she wants and goes after it BOL!!
    Happy New Year Hailey!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All good intentions for 2021. Wishing you, your 'brother' and your pawrents a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Given how stressful this year, you did well! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you have a good plan for 2021, Lee! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you have 2021 under complete control, Lee. And, oh those ears!!!;-)

    Happy New Year!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Lee and Phod! Hope you both get plenty of treats and tummy rubs in 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you a blessing for up coming year.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  14. All very reasonable resolutions, L. Have a great 2021. #youdoyou

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with your resolutions, Lee! We're sure you get lots of yum yum treats and belly rubs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!