Monday, September 30, 2019

Mischief Monday - I Thought She Had Something For Me - by Lee

The other morning, Lady entered the sitting area by the kitchen with something in her hand. I thought it was for me. 

She laughed, because I think everything is for me. So she decided it would be really funny to give it to me.

It turns out, it was her sweater. It can be chilly in the morning. 



While I was cooperative about it, I was not at all impressed. I must say, I was very happy when she went to work that day!



14 comments:

  1. yes... efurrything is for us... even a sweater ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These humans think they're SO funny sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sweater surely matches your beautiful black coat, and I must say you look Pretty but unhappy with it on….. Big thinks every thing is for him also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    BOL... err... I mean, what was she thinking?! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL I fink efuryfing is fur me too ;)

    xoxo,
    Matt (& Matilda)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure looks like that sweater will keep you warm Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a very pretty sweater but I wouldn't have been overly impressed either, Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMDs Lee of course we all know EVERYTHING in the house is yours including all of Lady's clothing.
    Lady and Man are lucky you let them stay there too!!
    Hugs
    HiC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes you just have to endure the torture to make your humans happy, right Hailey?
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it kinda was for you, Lee. But you need a better color. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bummer. We were thinkin' she had something tasty. Not a sweater. Don't think that's really your colour, girl. Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're betting you thought she had a nice tasty treat for you, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!