Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Another Trip To The Feline Cafe

I have a good friend who is recovering from a major surgery and she thought she could use some animal love, so we headed to the Feline Cafe.  

For those who don't know about this cafe, it is a cafe that has a cat room. For either $5 or $3 with a purchase you can spend at least 40 minutes with cats from Furry Tales Rescue (if others aren't waiting you can stay longer). All the cats are up for adoption. Don't worry there can't be any impulse adoptions as you have to go through the Rescue's process.

During this visit there were a lot of kittens. More than before. At first my friend said she would love a kitten, but after watching them for awhile she thought maybe one of the older cats would be better! She didn't know if she could handle the kitten energy all the time. (She is not going to rescue right now, she is considering a dog once she has finished recovering).

Here are some of the cute cats we hung out with. 





This cat was grumpy, I fell in love




16 comments:

  1. oooh I bet the ginger kitty is a boy and therefore it loved the car keys ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet idea, I just hope those kitties find "Forever" homes, and not just "while it's convenient" homes. But this really seems like a less stressful environment than a shelter, so cats who shut down in a shelter, can relax and show prospective adopters their true, sweet temperaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K10
    Oh my word I am in love too. The little kitten on the couch spoke to me....I'm sure it was the pink nose. What a lovely place and I'd gladly pay double to cost to spend time with them.
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely wonderful idea. I remember this from your past posts about it. It must be a happy room to hang out in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mama seems to think she would get into big trouble even if she had to wait and go through the adoption process..;-)
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! CATS???? Oh no, did your people Stink like CAT???

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice way to spend the day...getting some kitty love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is a FABulous place!!!! Do they allow Airedales???? I PROMISE I wouldn't cause ANY troubles...promise....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of "feline cafes!" If I've learned anything in fostering cats, is that there is no shortage of them and they need good homes! It's also a great way to help a good cause, relax and have fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our mom would love to visit a place like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! WoW! I bet one of those guys could help with your MOTH problem!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  12. No doubt that was a fun outing for your friend and hope she makes a full recovery soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!