I would like to begin by thanking Murray from http://murraysmouth.blogspot.ca for being so brilliant and sharing the Versatile Blogger award with me. I accept this award and am not allowing Phod, Nin or Baggy to speak because in case you didn't notice this blog is mine. It is not the Phody Chronicles or the Ninny Chronicles or Life with an old grumpy Baggy cat. It is the Hailey Chronicles. It is my blog that I sometimes share (when Lady makes me).
Clearly I am a very deserving girl for the following seven reasons:
1) I am very smart and have a great memory. I am good with my tricks.
2) I am a very good girl. Any reports of mischief are exaggerations or from the imagination of a certain slightly delusional Lady.
3) I am beautiful and unique looking.
4) I willingly share my blog, toys and attention with the other creatures in my house.
5) I never try to hurt innocent animals (groundhogs and squirrels are evil).
6) I always have my listening ears on. Just because some people can't talk loud enough for others to hear is not my fault.
7) I am very patient with Nin and Baggy and Phody and Emma. And most importantly my people. They need a lot of work, but have come a long way in the 2 years 10 months I have been training them.
Thank you again Murray. I am honoured to be recognized by my peers.
I pass this award to anyone who has been unfairly blamed for mischief!
Lady says that since it is Friday, I HAVE to put a silly cat post on. I can have most of today's post but I must do this. Sigh!
Here is Baggy enjoying a bag. Happy Friday!
PS: Please cross your paws for our cousin Panda today. Aunt C found a lump on her and she is visiting the vet to get it checked out. We hope it is nothing serious.