Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday - My New Toy - By Zaphod


Even though Hailey and I caused a lot of trouble last week, with running away and destroying things from the counter, my Lady still loved me enough to get me a new toy. It was a squeaky throw toy by kong. Look how happy I was to have it! 


While I like playing fetch, I also like to try and take toys apart. 




Here I am working really hard on it. 


Here is Lee jealous that I have the toy and she does not. She says it is her blog so she should make an appearance. 


Look how regal I look with it. 


Here it is one hour later.  The toy lasted . . . .



About 5 hours before we had it all pulled about and destroyed. We still have the rope which I love.




9 comments:

  1. That's like me with my toys, I spoil them..Have to have hard boring ones :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first Greyhound, Paloma, was a master at tearing apart toys. At five hours, I would classify this as a very sturdy toy because I suspect that you guys are masters too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great toy and you're right - Lee looks oh so jealous lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all about having MY blog taken over by some 'lower' dog! So Lee you were right about having your picture in there.

    Great toy. Thrash it about a bit and Somedoggy won't come to your house and get you in trouble again.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! THAT surprises me because KONG toys are normally so durable! You must have some SUPER STRONG doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those toys just aren't tough enough for some of us.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I thought maybe Stanley came to your house!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Online Doods

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes the mood hit me to do this too. I like to get that darn squeaker in my toys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!