Sunday, January 13, 2013

Black and White Sunday - Lee is 3!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Lee,
Happy Birthday to you!



 Lady: We are not actually sure what day is Lee's birthday, but it is the day we celebrate. The papers we received when we got her had several dates between about January 8-16th. We wanted to give her a birthday (to go with a Gotcha Day) so we picked January 13th. This day was picked because one of my dearest friends and adopted Grandmother, celebrates today. Missy G, as I have called her since I was 2, has truly inspired my love of animals. She currently has 3 house cats and is very involved in helping stray cats. When we were all a little younger, she also had dogs. She seemed like the perfect person to share a birthday with!

With everything we have been through with our Hailey Bug the past 28 months, we have sort of joked that we are surprised she lived this long and that we haven't killed her yet!

Lee: Hey, that is not nice, I am a delight!

Lady: We are teasing you!

Lee: When do I get my presents? If you are singing at me, I should get something!

Lady: Later. But I can promise you this, for your birthday I am not dressing you up!

Lee: Best birthday ever!

Lady: Now that you are 3, this means you are a big girl and not a puppy, this means you need to listen.

Lee: I plan on still causing mischief, don't you worry.

Lady: I was hoping as you got older you would settle!

Lee: Not a chance, get use to it!

Lady: Oh Hailey. Happy Birthday!

Are my presents up here on the counter?









15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lee! I like how you have a span of days that may be your birthday. I think I'm going to do that with my birthday, but I'm going for a span of years (ha). I hope you got a lot of spoiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Lee!!!!!!!!! And you just keep being you girl.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Lee and big licks and smakeroonies. Have a fun day pal. A word to the wise to your Lady I am 7 and it took till I was 5 till as peeps puts it the dots joined up in my brain and I started to listen. No worries not long to go. Have a great time
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday Lee! What a special day!

    Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birffday Lee, hope youz had a wonderful day :) Now pop over to us, coz ya gonna need to get ya glad rags out :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy black and white birthday Lee
    Thank you for attending my swearing' in festivities
    Hugs
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Lee! You keep getting cuter, if possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 3rd bark day Lee! Looking good
    Hugs
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!