Reader,
The Lady went away for 3 days on a girls trip and I was left at home. I am a girl, I should have gotten to go. Instead I was left here with all the dumb foster kittens.
![]() |
| The best girl |
Lady and her friends went to Newfoundland (friends choice and planned after Lady returned from there. Here are some random nature pictures
![]() |
| Sunset at Signal Hill |
![]() |
| Sunset at Signal Hill |
![]() |
| Chance Cove |
![]() |
| Chance Cove |
![]() |
| Chance Cove |
![]() |
| Chance Cove |
![]() |
| Loving the wind at Chance Cove |
![]() |
| Chance Cove |
![]() |
| Dildo |
![]() |
| Dildo |
![]() |
| Middle Cove |
![]() |
| Middle Cove |
![]() |
| Middle Cove |
![]() |
| Middle Cove |
![]() |
| Middle Cove |
![]() |
| Middle Cove |
![]() |
| Cape Spear |
![]() |
| Super windy at Cape Spear - Crazy Hair - Don't Care |
![]() |
| Cape Spear |
![]() |
| Cape Spear |
![]() |
| The Sunrise that wasn't - Signal Hill |
![]() |
| Flying West Sunset |























oh yes... why you were not on board with the girls? call peta....
ReplyDeleteYour Lady sure found lots of beautiful nature on her trip. It's too bad she couldn't take you along with her, Tigris.
ReplyDeleteNewfoundland is gorgeous! Mom has always wanted to go there. I understand you wanting to go, Tigris. I would want to go too!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteDon't fret, pet, I'm sure you wouldn't have appreciated the incarceration and plane trip... and Lady deserves a little time out from all the cares she's been seeing to. Jus' sayin'. hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx