Monday, October 5, 2026

Mischief Monday - Celeste and The Cosmic Crew -by Lady

 I was away for a few days and the Man had to take care of all things kitten. Overall it was ok, execpt the time Celeste acted like she wanted pets and then put her claws into him and drew blood. I was stunned how big the crew got while I was away. It was only 3 days and they look even more like real cats and they are moving around so much more and playing! 

Thank you to those who commented on the infected eyes. We are aware of this and are working to treat it. We lost a little ground the 3 days I was away because Celeste doesn't trust man like she trusts me and he couldn't treat them safely. I can see in the one day of cleaning, we are already getting an improvement so I hope we can get it all cleared up. It is in no way impacting their play and exploring.

I call this picture trust because Celeste trusted me to pick up one of the crew to treat the eyes. She was a little unsettled but was not aggressive. 




Eclipse

This week we will be introducing litter and food to the crew! Fingers crossed. I can't believe they are 4 weeks old!

1 comment:

  1. all the best for the cosmic crew... we send potp fort the eye...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!