Monday, September 28, 2026

Kittens In The Big House - By Styx

 Hi friends, hi friends, hi friends!

How I have missed you! Lady finally had a quiet day to catch up, up, up. I told her, time to tell our friends about what we think about living with foster cats.

First, for the most part the foster cats are in rooms we don't see. Celeste and the Cosmic Crew are in the foster room, and Acorn and Oakley are in the main bathroom. Once Celeste and Tigris had words under the door, but mostly we just ignore them.

Yesterday Man had an idea. He thought Acorn and Oakley should get some supervised time out. Well they did and it went pretty well. I was the bestest, bestest, bestest boy.

Acorn and I were nose to nose and I only hissed after she hissed at me 3 times. 



Tigris watched it all from the table, not happy but not angry either. 


Lanie hissed, hissed, hissed and growled, growled, growled when Acorn looked at her. 


Oakley got brave and walked around. She avoided us so no hissing occurred. 


It went so well, Lady and Man said it would happen again.

They have discovered the towel laundry basket and were mad when Lady did the laundry

We will see if they make more mischief this week.

your pal, the amazing friend Styxy 


2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OOohh Styx, mate, this was a big move and and exciting one. You have now become a part of the kittens' rehabilitation. That is a noble job, y'know? Well done! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of you to welcome Acorn and Oakley into the big house for a visit. They sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!