Hi friends, hi friends, hi friends,
Wednesday was Canada Day. I was so, so, so excited that Lady had forgotten that she had purchased a Canada t-shirt for me, so I thought I was lucky, lucky, lucky and was going to escape the hat tax. No, no, no, she remembered and I had to wear it and have my picture displayed on surveillance capitalism sites (aka social media).
I do look very, very, handsome. Lady had the audacity to say I had to pay the tax while the girls did not because I just cost her $87 million at the cardiologist. To that, I said . . . .
a very handsome Styx


You do look pretty darn handsome in your Canada shirt, Styx! Happy belated Canada Day!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
Red 'n' Maple Leaves become you ... totally pawsome shirt, you look super good, Styx! Happy Cat-Canada Day!
ReplyDeleteMOL!! totally smexy Styx!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous in that Canada shirt, Styx.
ReplyDeleteYou are very handsome. XO
ReplyDeleteStyx, the red is perfect for you, I’m glad you wore it.
ReplyDeleteYou do look very handsome in your striking red Canada t-shirt, Styx!
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteWell, I am glad Blogger finally delivered this gawjuss photo of you, Styx... You rock the red! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx