Thursday, July 30, 2026

Lanie's Log - The Newest Trick

I have been a prisoner for 282 days. In general, except when there is stranger danger, I can be very relaxed.


The Lady Warden (LW) has been working hard on a new trick, because I will already do it for the Man Warden and she is jealous. Mostly, I know if I am difficult she will give me extra treats. I am no fool!

The trick is sit on the LW for treats and then stay for pets. Styx has helped me work on this.


Terrible picture, but it was the first time LW had 2 of us on her and she was too excited.

Practicing on the day bed

Watching the Stampede

This brings LW a lot of joy. 


Jack-O-Lanie, Prisoner #3, who really runs a lot of the prison now

1 comment:

  1. you are the meow-chiavelli of the feline world... what a genius... we bow our head

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!