Thursday, September 16, 2021

Find Us - Field Edition

Man and Phod are in blue

Lee is in pink

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's play find it and hide behind the hay! 

Hailey Find Us! 


Maybe I will just look longingly across the field I am not allowed to go in and ignore the boys and not play their game!


Find Us! Hailey Find Us!

Ok, ok, I am coming. There is nothing good over there anyway. 
Phod, you are not doing a good hiding job. 


That is because I got bored and I smell deer poop.

Save some for me! 



11 comments:

  1. oh man deer poop? we are in... that is the best game to play with something left by game ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Well, that was fun to watch!!! Hugs and wgas, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fun game, but I want to play minus the poop. Beau says where's da poop

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL Lee you sent your best bro Phod out to scout for poop good job of working smarter and not harder.
    Phod you blended in nicely with the hay roll
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've never tried deer poop before. That does sound better than playing hide and seek though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pups have a great place to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never eaten deer poo but it's sure fun to roll in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deer poop trumps...everything! 💩 Continue to have a blast playing hide-n-seek.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recall playing hide and seek. Oh the fun of it.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!