Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Trouble on a Tuesday - The Trash Bandit Strike Again -by Phpd

Let me tell you a story.


Last Saturday, we were out playing in the yard when we got talking to the neighbours (they were passing by because their almost 5 year old was running away from home again). They mentioned they had picked up a puppy that morning. We were unceremoniously dumbed back in the house so the peeps could go over and meet Callie. They were gone for an hour 87 million days and came back smelling like puppy. They told us once the puppy adjusts a little, we are going to help socialize her.

The people quickly jumped into their car and were off to get groceries.

They came back to this.



Now, they say I should feel shame for getting into the garbage again (they still have no proof it was me). I think they should feel shame because both times the mystery trash bandit has stopped by, what he can reach is their takeout garbage. They are adding to climate change and not taking their health as seriously as they should.

I have no idea what happened

We know people had suggested a can under the sink. The problem with that is mice.  Next time they have to leave us, the garbage is going to be out out of reach. 

16 comments:

  1. Phod you are our hero... can you tell us da trick how we can open the lid of da fabulous mc trash can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my pho d! You're in trouble again. I do hope you got some tasty food this time. I must say you look really good and healthy and beautiful so take out trash must agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phod, anyone can see from your beautiful eyes that you are innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phod...maybe this should have started "Once upon a time" because as you said at the end 'I have no idea what happened" so obviously it was a fairy tale.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our angel Miss Ginger loved to get into the garbage. We had to lock up the trash can with a baby lock to keep her out of it, plus get a special metal can for the bathroom. She also loved dirty laundry and would steal underpants from the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Phod, I understand that you are trying to teach them to: (1) eat healthier food; (2) not take long trips (like to visit the neighbors); and (3) take the garbage outside(!). I am sorry that they are slow learners....Keep at it, Phody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure don't look guilty to me, Phod! Our kitchen trash can has a slide lock on it. Mom has never had to use it but she would if she had to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phod, we don't see how your pawrents can accuse you without hard evidence. There are two of you pups living there after all. Be careful that they don't move that trail cam into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Oh heck, you can't mention a puppy and not show us a photo - and Phod there is no need to be jealous - you will still be the master of your domain. And trash... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you believes that my momma actually has a trash can with a LOCKING lid? It's like she doesn't trust me at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't they know the MICE did it to begin with...Sheesh, we can't believe they blame the poor defenseless doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a trash compactor, so it's closed up, and I can't gets to it. I CAN, howevers, get to the recycling..that is super duper funs!
    Nows, I don't believes FOR A SECOND that you did this Phod. nope. If you needs representation, I hears that Matilda's Mama is a legal eagle...maybe Matilda could read her books, and gets you off! if not, I will volunteer. Just pay me in margaritas....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phod, you really need to work on that guilty look - you are making it way too easy for the peeps!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every time I have to leave the house, I have to do a tour. Is there any food out? Is there any garbage out? Is there anything that might be considered to be food, even though it is not? *sigh* If I don't, I come home to a mess just like yours. My mother's collie would never steal....she even leaves meat on the counter while she is in another room watching TV. Phoebe is just an angel, makes me a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are training them, Phod!!!! They'll never leave you for a puppy again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!