Thursday, September 5, 2013

Training Thursday - Phod and crawl

Thank you all for all the Gotcha Day wishes for Hailey. I think she had a great day. There were no fireworks or anything, so that helped! We are sorry we didn't get to all your blogs yesterday but we were too busy celebrating! [Sammy, if you want to see one of the games we played come back Saturday].


Today is training Thursdays and we are going to shift our focus from Miss Hailey Bug to Zaphod.
Zaphod is not as food motivated as Lee and not as eager to do them. However, we still keep working away on them. However, we continue to try. He is working on crawl right now. Somedays he does it better than others.

Here he is getting a little help from the Man:




Here he is getting help from Hailey (no wonder it takes so long to learn a new trick here!):


13 comments:

  1. ehhhehe Hailey is a big help if you ask me.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Training. Ugh. Not my favorite. Zaphod, I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree not our fav either. Phod we suggest you run and hide and leave it up to Lee. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ernie is NOT a fan of training either... butt he LOVES to eat so he goes along with the NONSENSE... BaaaaaWaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hailey wants that treat, BOL good job Phod even if you had distractions :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I think you're doing GREAT Zaphod! I bet I could crawl but my belly would get in the way!! Tee Hee.....

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it is coming together well! I am very good at crawling, just like an army guy in a field. Stanley isn't accomplished in this area. At our house we call it "creepy crawl" cuz I just creep along the floor.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm working on "crawl" with Nola, too. It's back breaking!
    Nola's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOT food motivated??!! We don't understand that in our house.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I haven't been buy to visit you lately, mummy has been crazy busy at work and hasn't been able to help me visit anyone:-( But hoping to get back on track now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hailey is a huge help! Like others, we're baffled by the notion of "not food motivated"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo nice job Phod! Hailey looks ready to help lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!