Monday, August 31, 2026

Mischief Monday - Is It Over?

 Hi friends, hi friends, hi friends!

First, we have not got to visit you like we have wanted to, because we are busy, busy, busy. Lady says we may not blog 5 or 6 days a week for the short term, but you will hear from us a couple times a week.  She says, things overall are just rolling along and there isn't much to talk about.  We are boring, boring, boring, in a very good way. 

Enjoying the last of the summer sun. 

Now, perhaps the most important news for me, your Styxy. The kittens have all been adopted. While some are still in our house, they will all be to their forever homes in the next day or two. 

California is going to a lovely young couple who said goodbye to their calico earlier this year and are ready for another one. 


Austin and Friendly are going to a family who have always had cats. They will live with 3 kids. They will get lots of love and not from my, my, my people. 

Together forever - Friendly and Austin

We have also heard from Phantom's (now Eva) family that she is settling in and they love her already. 

I stopped to look at the kittens yesterday, and I did not, not, not like it. I had to growl, growl, growl at them.  I am hoping having intruders will be over, but I heard Lady tell Man, she is working with the rescue to figure out the best fit for the next cat(s). We will see. I think Lady has done enough with Lanie and these kittens to help the Cat Redistribution System.  She says no, no, no. 

Styx - who isn't sure he likes new cats in his house and wants it to be over. 


3 comments:

  1. We are so happy to hear that the kittens all have their forever homes - but more kittens?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think it's pretty cool you are sharing your house, Styx...but we would probably not be happy about strange doggies in our house either!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking very relaxed, Styx. I'm glad to hear all those kittens will have new homes soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!