It has been almost 2 weeks since the fosters arrived. Hopefully, as you read this, all 4 kittens will be available for adoption. Friendly had her follow up yesterday and once she is healthy enough to get her first vaccine, she will be ready. Her sneezing has improved. Austin was neutered this week and is doing great.
People have asked why we decided to foster. First, Man, has been bullied into this. This is not his dream. My dream is actually to foster old dogs, but this was not something Man wanted as I need a co-foster parent for when she works late etc I pivoted to cats. I also have the dream of becoming a crazy cat lady, and this allows me to do so in a more reasonable way. I know I am going to be sad to see them go, but also joyful. How lucky am I to get to be a small part of these wonderful cats lives, even for a short time.
Here are some of the fun pictures for this week.
![]() |
| When vacuum came out |









Not a "crazy cat lady" ... a wonderful, amazing cat-mom-lady-purr-son ... any who take on the great and selfless work of fostering, many paws up. Delightful photos, adorable little ones, and yes it will be hard to say goodbye to them when your "job" is done ... but know you have done well!
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful peep to help these cute kitties grow and to find them loving forever homes when the time comes.
ReplyDelete