Monday, October 7, 2024

Mischief Monday - Carried Away - by Lee

Dear pals,

On Friday I was super suspicious that Lady was up to no good. First, she didn't feed Phod breakfast and I had to wait until he went back to bed to get snuck mine.

Then after a little work, she started singing at us. She was singing "Dr. Feel Good." She took us outside and then opened the car doors.

With some help, because he is old, Phod cooperated with this.

Phod hogging the seat


I was not having it and I ran around the garage back up to the door to the house, where I hung onto the floor with all my might.

This did not save me dear friends. Lady bent down, scooped me up in her arms and carried me to the car. She said, I was getting my Librela shot if I liked it or not. 

Phod took up too much seat on the way there. I hogged it all on the way back.

I pooped all over the vet floor to show how unhappy I was. I complained through my shot. 

At any rate, I am not happy that I was carried away. Could Lady stop working out? I am over 40 lbs, she should not be able to scoop me up. 


your not happy to be carried pal, Hailey Bug who won't admit the Librela shot makes her feel better. 

10 comments:

  1. oh noooo not that place.... and if they carry us to such a place our dignity is buried next to the bones of the last dino ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau loves the vet, we are leaving in 15 minutes to go for his annual check up and to give the vet money enough to repair his house after the storm hits us.. sorry you have to have the shots and that lady is able to carry you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lee I know you didn't mean for this to be funny but I did have such a mental image of you running around the garage and wham bam thank you mam your Lady turned into Wonderwoman
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    What an indignity!!! Mind you, Lee, I cannot help but think that if you had opted in, your stress levels would have been much less (and Ladys!)... jus' sayin'... hugs and wags, YAM-auntyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad to hear the shots are helping but it's no fun to be scooped up and taken to the vets against your will, Hailey. At least you showed them by pooping in the room. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you addressed your unhappiness at the vet!! Well done! Juno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the librela shots keep working for you, Hailey. I know they're a pain but you want to be happy and pain-free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOu had to get a shot and Phod got no breakfast????? Something about this scenario is just not right. We do hope those shots are helping you, Hailey

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good thing Lady didn't poop on the vet's floor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pooping on the floor is better than a one star review

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!