Thursday, April 11, 2024

It Was A Week - By Phod

 Dear pals,

The last week has been a very busy one. We told you about our Easter weekend. Lee is going to tell you tomorrow about how I was abandoned some on Sunday. Then Monday was my birthday and there was all the singing. I did get a special treat.  The store was out of birthday treats so Man picked up some hearts. 

I picked the blue one. 


Tuesday was a normal day and then Wednesday it got really windy and our power disappeared. It didn't come back until Friday night. The generator is scary and I don't like it. No power  did not prevent me from having to go to the vet for my monthly shot on Friday (they had power). Man took me as he had the day off and was sad that Tim Horton's was out of plain timbits for me. Saturday Lady spent a great deal of time putting the house back together again and then a mad dash of tidying because the Big Guy asked if he and Grammie and Lady's Aunt and Uncle could come for lunch Sunday. 

Having company Sunday was nice because I got lots of pets and not pictured here, I got to go into my lake! There is still ice on it, but it made me so happy.



So to quote Mr. Dicken's it really was "the best of times and the worst of times."

Your pal the overall very happy Phod who needs a good nap or two because of all the excitement 

11 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Well I think it has been really quite a good week after all, Phoddy dear! And the recovery sleep is very important... Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, the best and the worst but I think your best won out of the worst.. Happy Belated birthday and it looks like your present was the icy swim

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY DOGS PHOD THAT WAS A TALE OF MANY DAYS...I bet when you think back on the fun you will remember the Best of times the most...and head rubs
    hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pawesome...and a little yucky...few days! Happy belated birthday Phoddy!!!
    xoxo,
    Sunny & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phod, that was a busy week for sure. I am so glad that you got to go to your lake. The perfect birthday present.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure had a lot going on, Phod. We're glad that overall you ended on a happy note.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A heart cookie and lots of pets and a dip in your lake sounds like a wnner of a birthday to me, Phod!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good week you had, Phod. Sorry I missed your birthday, but it looks like you had a tasty one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!