Thursday, December 2, 2021

Tis The Season - by Phod

 Dear pals,

I find this time of year very, very stressful. The Lady and Man start moving things around and changing things. I don't like it one bit. It requires a high level of supervision. It also means soon I will be embarrassed because I am going to have to pay the hat tax.

Last week, I had to supervise Lady in the front hall, doing things to my door! She totally interfered with my guard post. 



I now have to guard a cutesy door . . . . . .  It is not the most wonderful time of year. 

Wake me when it is done. 


Phod

8 comments:

  1. But you will be happy again when Santy Paws fills up your stocking ...

    PS for those of us "south of your border" ... would you be so good as to explain the "hat tax" thing ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we dislike that time too... we hear more no!!!! than the whole rest of the year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Good grief, Zaphod, what is it with these peeps that they need to go gaga over door gags like that??? Fret not furiend, I'm sure there will be treats in the end... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to a photo of you guarding that cute door.. there is enough room to peek through it and it does look festive... on a month and they will take it all down

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure is a cute front door but we can understand your frustration at it blocking your vision when trying to perform you duty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look cute and festive but however are you going to see to guard your family, Phod!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phod I love the door decorations!! I can surely understand your feelings though when your stuff gets moved about!
    Hus Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Phoddy it will go by so very fast, just wait and see!
    xoxo,
    Sunny and the Gang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!