Monday, January 25, 2021

Mischief Monday - Humouring The Humans

  Dear pals,

While I can appreciate the value of the internet, I wouldn\"t know all of you without it, it really has it\"s disadvantages.

Lady discovered people were teaching their animals to talk using buttons. She also discovered these buttons can be purchased rather inexpensively on the internet and now I must humour her through training sessions. We all know she knows what I want.

This short video was taken during my first training session. I think it is clear I am not the one who needs training.

The ever patient Hailey


PS Lady hopes the video works. She had no end of trouble trying to get it in. She even tried buying the Blogger app . . . there were sooooooo many HBO words! so she has attached it here several different ways with hopes one will work! YouTube





15 comments:

  1. oooh we like that idea... are that buttons available in stainless steel too that they will not end eaten by a dog? (I'm asking for a friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OMD Hailey - methinks thou doest protest muchly - these look like you are going to get waaay more treats than before!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing fantastic Hailey and so is mama, I bought a clicker for the same reason, saw it on line, bought it for BIG boy two years ago, he is gone and we have a new dog and I have not been able to use it... wild clapping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say, both videos worked fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very clever, Hailey. We would definitely push a button if it meant treats were coming our way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already know how to tell Momma what I need. She's well trained!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can see the videos Hailey, but are failing to see the point of those buttons....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hailey that is 187% a silly human trick. I commend you for your tolerance!!
    BOL BOL BOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. If buttons get you treats, I NEED these buttons! Good job, Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sympathies on the technology issues. I've spent the greater part of the day 'fixing' something. It's mind numbing. But in the good news department, looks like your mum prevailed! Well done...both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. For a treat, Mom makes me ring a service bell. We are only a hop, skip, and a jump from the buttons. Good luck, L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As long as the button produces treats, we say it is a good friend:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! No! We hope Mom does not see this post!! That is all we need, now that she is retired and has some spare time, I can see buttons in our Future! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD, Ma saw that same video of the Sheep doodle who had like 75 buttons and could have a conversation with his peeps! I guess my 'mind-meld' with Ma is just as good...though....pawing a button for treats sounds like a FABulous idea! Good job gurl! Maaaaaaaa.....I needs a button....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!