Firmoo (click on the link to learn more about the company) ships its product from China. It took about 3 weeks for me to receive my trial. A second pair had to be sent as the first pair was lost, so I think they would normally arrive sooner.
It appears from a search of their site that the prices of the glasses are all under $100 (that includes frames, lenses and lenses). Many are under $50. As someone who has always bought my glasses through the optometrist I know this is a steal!
What I liked:
- The price - I could have several pairs of glasses for those prices.
- The selection - there were lots of different pairs to chose from.
- The look - I think I look cool:)
- The prescription is perfect.
|My selfie with the Firmoo Glasses|
Things I didn't like:
- I didn't like not being able to try them on - probably because for 30 some years I have been trying on at least 30 pairs to pick one. I think if I was to use them again, I would go somewhere and try similar pairs on to get a feeling of how they would look.
- I have yet been able to adjust the one arm so it doesn't rub. I will keep at it, but I still don't have them adjusted correctly (again, likely because for 30 years I have had someone do this for me).
Overall, given the price and quality, I would definitely consider going through Firmoo for my next pair of glasses.
Bonus: Firmoo has offered me five - $30 vouchers for glasses. I will give them to the first 5 people to email me at leeandphodATbellDOTnet.