In this spirit we are happy to allow our Lady to accept the following award:
Thanks to Kat at http://usoncloud9.blogspot.ca for the Sunshine Award. We appreciate it! [even if it took us a while to formally accept it!]
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate answer & let all the bloggers know they've been nominated.
11 Random Facts about me
1) The tub is my favourite place in the house.
2) I remember my dreams most nights. They are often very vivid and weird. I know I dream in colour and feel real pain in them. Some dreams stay with me for days and weeks.
3) I met 7 and remember 6 of my great grandparents.
4) I have a potty mouth. I love to swear.
5) If I didn't have the Man, I would likely become a dog hoarder!
6) Nothing in the world makes me happier than a list. So doing this type of thing is my favourite thing!
7) I spend a lot of time in car. I amuse myself listening to CBC radio, autobooks, satellite radio, or working on my french.
8) I love doing laundry!
9) I inherited an ability to eat from my late Poppa. My Poppa and I had eating contests when I was a kid. After a big roast beef dinner, with seconds and dessert (my Nana could cook) he would challenge me to an eat off. I could eat a big bag of chips and a whole bag of cookies after dinner! [Not healthy I admit, but fun as a kid]
10) I sleep with a sleep mask and a stuffed bear.
11) I haven't eaten gluten for over a year
1) What's your nickname and how'd you get it?
Those who love me most use an abbreviation of my name, with either My or Miss in front of it. it has just always been the way it has been for my whole life! Only about 6 people can get away with calling me anything but my name.
2) If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd buy?
Land around me so no one can build.
3) What was the last thing you splurged on?
I am pretty good at not splurging . . . . . It was probably a fancy dinner.
4) Favourite chip flavour?
It is a tie, salt and vinegar and ketchup
5) What's your favourite movie?
The Muppet Movie - 1979
6) What are the 3 closest objects to you?
A dog toy, Zaphod's dish, the dining room table.
7) Where would you want your next vacation to be?
We are off to the Caymans this winter!
8) Who is your favourite author and what's your favourite book by them?
Timothy Findley, The Wars - but the truth is I love all his books except this last one, Spadework (it was the only one with a happy ending, go figure!)
9) What's your favourite season?
I think autumn is the prettiest
They all have their pros and cons, I don't really have a favourite
The charity I work for part time that works with individuals with autism
11) What's your favourite piece of clothing?
My Questions to the nominees:
1) What books are you currently reading?
2) What is the one "special" object you would save from your house? (assume all the living creatures are safe and all the important papers etc are safe - think fun thing!)
3) What is your dream job?
4) What do you wish you had more time to do?
5) Would you be interested in taking a trip to space?
6) What is the last song you remember singing out loud?
7) Shower or Bath?
8) What is your favourite food?
9) What is your least favourite chore?
10) How many times a day do you check your email?
11) What is your favourite game?
My nominees (always the hardest part as you are all so deserving!):
1) Mollie and Alfie
2) Molly the Wally
4) Ragdoll Mom
5) Madi and Mom
7) Benny and Lily
8) Murphy and Stanley
9) Ann and Shiner
10) Harlow and Monty