Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wearing boots

On this last day of the year rather than reflect on the past (there are some parts of 2011 I would like to forget, more about that next week), I would share a very funny moment from the present!  Hailey has very sensitive paws, the most sensitive of any dog I have had. Last winter I unsuccessfully got her to wear her boots. This winter I am determined!

Here she is practicing in the house this week!


Wishing everyone a safe, happy, New Year filled with laughter and love!

2 comments:

  1. HAH
    i love when dogs wear boots and walk hilariously. Barley did this as well. She is much better than Barley though!!! She is so calm wearing them. Barley tore around the house to try and run them off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't want to walk in them, that is why she is so calm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!