Well, she did it again. As predicted.
- Wall and door frame
- Part off a leg from Heart Baby
- The last couple pages of a Harry Potter Book (perhaps she didn’t like how it ended)
- One of the attachments of my very nice and expensive vacuums
- Towels and sheets that were lining her crate.
- Pee on the floor
And my favourite:
- Severe damage to the crate.
Need a new crate. Don’t have a crate to put the dog in so I can go get a new crate.
Dog sitters. My lovely sister and her boyfriend came over for the 30 minutes or so it took me to get the new crate. I have bought the heavy duty crate with a guarantee if she destroys it, I get my money back.