Friday, September 23, 2022

Nature Friday - A Doe's Guide To Eating An Apple

Last weekend, Lady and Dylan (Callie's boy), brought the trail camera out of the field, home. The camera had been on an apple tree.  Today we share with you, a doe's guide to eating an apple.

 

Get an apple


Start to chew the apple

Chew it some more

A little more

You are done. 

(If you look at the time stamps, you can see how quickly she ate it!)

Thanks to Rosy for hosting this hop!































10 comments:

  1. that is super funny... it reminds me of my aunt somehow when she eats an apple... she fortunately has no clue about blogs LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! We had deer eating apples right outside our bedroom window last year and this year there isn't even one apple on the tree for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    🥰 Just wonderfurs!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wild clapping!!! love it love it love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dogs I wish I could eat an apple that quickly. I have some bridges in my mouth so I have to bite hard fruits/veggies carefully
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the doe did not get tummy ache after wolfing down that apple so fast!
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that was quick! Hope that apple was sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a great lesson on how to eat an apple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!