Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day Camp Update

So Lee has been to day camp 6 or 7 times now (I have lost track). I think while she won't admit it, she has been liking it. It took her a few days, but she seems to be playing with dogs more. I laugh because the names of the dogs she likes are names like  Diesel and Conan - clearly she has a type. (From what I can gather, she has good taste). The staff reports she is a sweet snuggly girl who they love.  I am feeling less guilty about leaving her (although she tries hard to make me feel bad in the morning when I leave her).

Mel - to answer your comment from last week, it is $20 a day plus tax ($22.60) for day care without food treats (you can pay extra for food treats, but I figure for the day she is ok). You can drop the dog off any time after 7 am and pick them up as late as 8:30 for the day fee. My brother in law used the over night service for 2 nights with his dog and she had a great time! He used the PetHotel on Merivale, I use the one on Inness.

PS to all you bloggers, I am behind in reading, I hope to catch up today or tomorrow:)  I miss all your blogs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!