Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Tuesdays with Tigris - Ummm, I Don't Need This Diet

Readers,

While my people were away, the children caring for me gave me too much food. Also, to make it easier on them, I was not required to just have my diet food. Now, the people have the audacity to say it is time to get serious about my weight loss. Just because I weigh more than 4 kittens, I don't see the problem. 


I argued there is no body shaming in 2026, and the Lady said, it wasn't shaming if it was true concern about my health.  Lady says, it is not about how I love, it is about my health as medical experts (who clearly got their degrees online) said I need to slim down.

So a stricter diet has begun and I am not happy about it.

Tigris

Tigris


8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Well, you could always protest with a hunger strike... 🤔 Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, Tigris. The vet lady (I promised not to use bad werdz) said "too chubs", mine Mommy continues to say the same thing (also no bad werdz, specially since she opens the cans). They are both so wrong headed. I am fine. Just a big girl. You and I are happy healthy big girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have to go on a diet, Tigris. It would be no fun to have my food restricted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. da nellie is on a die-t too... woooah is he angry hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dieting is no fun, Tigris. Smaller portions will get you there in no time at all and if they're small enough - you can still have your treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diets are hard, Link Linker the Stinker doesn't need one but I do and it's no fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!