Hi friends, hi friends, hi friends,
This week was fine, fine, fine, EXCEPT, I got a peak at the Lady's phone and there are 87 million new kitten pictures and no new ones of me. I let her know my displeasure by giving her the stink eye, which she captured on film.
Who would want pictures of kittens when they have the most handsome guy in the world here!
your very handsome friend, Stysy

Hari OM
ReplyDeleteIt's the novelty, Styx... You just keep being you and Lady will keep coming back... Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
You are a very handsome boy, Styx!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
oh yoo r berry berry hansum Styx!
ReplyDeleteThat was an excellent stink eye, Styx. I hope it motivates the Lady to take more pictures of you.
ReplyDeleteYou are very handsome.
ReplyDeleteStyx, I agree. Remember, though, the kittens are temporary and she just wants to remember them when they are adopted out. You, she will be taking lots of pictures of handsome you for many years to come.
ReplyDelete