Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Lanie's Log - New Tricks

It has been 310 days since my imprisonment Since we have more prisoners, I have learned some new things.

First, I am out and about more during the day. I have learned I need to keep a closer eye on my Wardens.

Second, I have decided to join the family at night and I sleep under the Wardens bed. Tigris tends to sleep on it, and Styx has a little bed he loves in the room. 

If you are looking at me, you should be playing with me



Life is not too bad in this cell. 

Lanie -Prisoner #3



6 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    My word, Lanie... as your year draws near, is it a thawing I hear?! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucked out Lanie, you found the most comfy prison in Canada!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like life is going very well for you, Lanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you've decided life there is not too bad, as you say. It certainly beats hungry and cold or hot on the streets, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the first photo. WOW it would be lovely framed
    and well the French Fries made my mouth water
    So happy your felines are becoming friends
    Hugs to you all
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!